Interested applicants should ensure the below qualifications are a fit and e-mail resumes to our Managing Director. Due to the volume of resumes received, we regret that we will be unable to respond to all internship inquiries or resume submissions but we will advise if you are selected for a preliminary interview. If you are going to use this internship for college course credit please include as much detail in your email about what needs to be completed by Cosmo Cool Concepts., Inc. for you to receive full credit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! We look forward to hearing from you!
- For Fall Semester Internships, we conduct interviews in July. The Fall Semester is considered late August through early January.
- For Spring Semester Internships, we conduct interviews in October. The Spring Semester is considered early January through the end of May.
- For Summer Internships, we conduct interviews in March. The Summer Semester is considered late May through late August.
Internship hours are Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM. (Event-day hours vary by event).
Responsibilities include the following
- Taking potential client phone calls
- Setting and confirming appointments
- Running errands and event-related tasks
- Daily and timely follow-up of tasks assigned by each sales or operations manager
- Maintaining a neat office appearance
- Retrieving and sorting daily mail
- Assisting at event during the day or evening.
The successful internship candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- College degreed-candidates or those currently working toward their college degree are preferred
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organization and a sense of priority
- Consistent and timely follow-up on assigned tasks
- Confidence, poise, and courteousness in interfacing with clients and vendors
- A sense of initiative and proactivity in completing tasks
- Professional, polished appearance
Internships are unpaid, except for event-days where pay will vary per event.